If you intend to sell a product or offer a subscription service from your site, you will generally need to integrate an online ordering system (shopping cart system) with a secure credit card payment system. Speedymend can create an e-commerce system tailored specifically to your needs with (if required) a management system which will allow you to update the product catalogue yourself via a standard web browser.
Our bespoke e-commerce systems can include:
- Shopping cart applications
- Product catalogues
- Online credit card payment*
- Online invoicing and stock control
- Data capture
- Subscription password allocation and access authorisation
- Payment Systems for sites selling a single product
If you would like more information, please contact us and we will be happy to provide any advice you may need.
We do not generally use any off-the-shelf products for e-commerce systems as we believe that these cannot offer the level of customisation often required.
* Typically, when taking credit / debit card payments online, you will need to use the services of a payment processing system provider – this may be your bank or a third party such as WorldPay. The payment processing system will allow the user to input their card details via a secure server and then verify the card details and funds available in real-time.